- No Smoking.... No smoking/ vaping in the house. $450 Cleaning fee and terms for eviction
- Late Rent..... $25 late fee- Communication is key...if your going to be late let us know before hand, so we can work some thing out and possibly save
you money and an eviction! Evictions not only hurt your credit but consumes time and resources.
- Maintenance request..... We take maintenance seriously. All maintenance requests must be in writing via email or text. Within 24 hours of any request,
we will be taking action. We want you and your new home to be safe and secure. --Remember if you don't tell us we can't fix it.
- Lawn Maintenance.... All grass/weeds must comply to city ordinances. If the city comes to mow your grass they charge $75-$185 per cut which will be
billed back to you. If you are unable to mow the grass, fill out a maintenance request in a timely manner. We will have it mowed for you at a greatly reduced rate.
- Snow Removal..... Snow must be removed from any sidewalks, within 24 hours of the snow fall. Once again if the city comes out they will give you a
ticket. If you are unable to shovel your sidewalks, fill out a maintenance request in a timely manner. We will have it removed for you at a greatly reduced
- Garbage .... Basic trash is outlined by the city. Anything that is not covered
under basic trash will be billed back to you.
- Noise.... Resident agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which disturb the peace and quiet of
another resident and/or neighbor. Just be a good neighbor.
- Alterations....Residents shall not paint, wallpaper, alter or redecorate, change or install
locks, install satilite dishes, antenna or other equipment, screws, fastening devices, large nails, or adhesive materials, place signs, displays, or other exhibits, on or in any portion of the
premises without written consent from us.
- Property Maintenance...Resident shall deposit all garbage and waste in a clean and sanitary
manner into the proper receptacles and shall cooperate in keeping the garbage area neat and clean. Resident shall be responsible for disposing of items of such size and nature as are not normally
acceptable by the garbage hauler. Resident shall be responsible for keeping the kitchen and bathroom drains free of things that may tend to cause clogging of the drians. Resident shall pay for
the cleaning out of any plumbing fixture that may need to be cleared of stoppage and for the expense or damage caused by stopping of waste pipes or overflow from bathtubs, wash basins or sinks.
Resident shall not touch or alter HVAC system.
Links for local Utilities
City of Adrian (Trash, Water) www.adriancity.com
Citizens Gas (GAS) www.citizensgasfuel.com
-Click on Residential Service Application
Consumers Energy (Electric)www.consumersenergy.com
Lead Based Paint Disclosure www.epa.gov